We will make an artist out of everyone!
The Toy Soldier Factory offers groups a combination of fun and hands-on experience with a difference all in one location! This is where fantasy becomes reality.
We’re the only Toy Soldier Factory in Europe so it’s a trip that the group will always treasure. There’s no fake machinery or actors – it’s a REAL working factory, with REAL workers and REAL processes. Our tours give first-hand learning experience that includes visual and tactile methods.
Creative Package :
Make & Paint workshop €10 pp – ten or more people ( normally €12pp)
Tea/Coffee and bun available on request.
Make & Paint Workshop:
Come in the morning or in the afternoon. No experience is required! The figures come in a range of styles and sizes. The novice painter gets help from our experienced and friendly staff who are more than happy to explain the process.
How does it work?
- Learn the History of Prince August brand.
- We will give a live demonstration where you can watch closely as a Tin Soldier is cast in real metal right before your eyes.
- Each visitor in the group gets to choose a figurine they would like cast (made)
- Then each person is directed to the creative corner to paint their chosen figure
- Each person takes their masterpiece home.
All materials are supplied.
What can you create?
- Keepsake fairies, ballerinas, bunnies, toy soldiers, monsters etc
- Christmas decorations
- Gifts for Mum, Dad, teachers, weddings, Christmas and more
After creating your painted master piece you can browse around the Gift Shop.
Our gift shop is filled with hand painted soldiers and themed chess sets from many time periods in history as well as fantasy creatures, even jolly little leprechauns. All figurines are hand painted here at the factory.
We also stock Puzzles, Pewter gifts, PaPo figures, Irish hero’s such as Michael Collins, Brian Boru, Hugh O Neill just to mention a few. We manufacture a huge range of Tolkien’s figures from JR Tolkien’s Books, The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. All these creatures, from the mightiest dragon to the tiniest Hobbits, are available in hand painted or a pewter finish.
For more information contact Mary Moynihan: 026 40342 email@example.com
See our Facebook images of what our customers have created.
These are available figures that customers can choose from to cast and paint in our workshops